Chuck and Charles is a monthly comic strip created by Queerly Complex Editor Jason Wyman that follows the exploits of two queers as they discover anonymous sex, missed connections, and synchronicity. To view the strip, click here.
Labels: chuck and charles, comic, humor, lgbtq, queer
1 Comments:
Chuck, I'm subscribing to your great site. I live in a backward nation, and in the city that I believe maintains its reputation as "the most dangerous city in the world." But I'm happy to report that we are not so backward as to prohibit gay marriages. Would you like for us to send some sort of foreign aid to San Francisco? Your "progressive" city is unable to pass legislation allowing its own citizens to get married. Maybe Mexico could give your political leaders some tips. Keep up the great site. Juan Pablo Valenzuela L. Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico.
Post a Comment
<< Home